Location: London & flexible working
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 per annum- OTE circa £70,000- £80,000 uncapped
Global Intec Ltd are the market leaders within the Oracle Retail recruitment space worldwide, with offices in London, Dubai and the United States. Oracle Retail (Oracle Commerce Anywhere) enables a retailers’ customers to purchase products and goods how they want, when they want and to do so in a connected, nearly seamless fashion. We provide permanent and contract resources to implement, evolve and support these systems.
Why join us:
- Clear path towards directorship and ownership, with a high performance culture.
- Strong links with UK’s top retailers and blue chip consultancies.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding organization, whose services are in demand.
- Seen as the market leader with a long successful history working within the oracle retail niche.
- Warm recruitment due to a decade of connections in this space and exceptional client base.
- Ethical approach to recruitment, pride in who we represent.
- Valued employees, who function together as a team.
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced in retail recruitment and with the right training and support, can develop and run the company’s Senior Operations and Change Management Department. The role will be heavily supported by the company’s directors to ensure a successful launch.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact for candidates within the recruitment process.
- Successfully source and place candidates (both existing and new) in contract/permanent job opportunities.
- You will be given an area to develop but also some warm roles to facilitate instant billing.
- Attend/Run client and candidate meetings/interviews/workshops
- Develop, maintain and manage key client accounts
- Negotiating contracts
- Build and manage a team of junior recruitment consultants whilst also supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Identify new business opportunities
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a recruitment or sales role
- 360 degrees recruitment experience
- Mobile to travel to meet clients and candidates
- Experience of being a primary contact for complex, multinational clients.
- Experience in facilitating interviews, leading and hosting interviews, both in person and remotely
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong client relationship building skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface at all levels of our clients organization (up to CIO)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Fluent English
- Display of success in extra curricular activities
- Drive and ambition
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic with a commitment to results
- Strong Commercial awareness
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to discuss the role further prior to sending your CV.