Global Intec are an international recruitment agency & niche consulting partner for large retail IT transformation programmes. We provide contract and permanent hires for tier 1 retailers and blue-chip consultancies primarily in the UK, US & the Middle East.
The contracting side of our business has expanded significantly over the last number of years, which has created a need to expand our operational team.We are now looking for a reliable and hardworking individual to join this team and focus on the administrative side of our business, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
This role can be done primarily remotely, with flexible working hours.
Key areas of responsibility (not an exhaustive list):
- Improving our presence on social media.
- Maintaining our website including producing content for the news page.
- Maintaining essential levels of insurance throughout the year in all business areas.
- Managing the team’s telecommunications.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new contractors.
- Supporting with online document management.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the monthly contractor payments.
- Undertaking administrative duties for the company directors.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following attributes:
- A professional working manner with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to self-motive and work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills are vital.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be task orientated with an ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude.
Qualification & Experience
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experience in a similar administrative role.
How to apply
Email a cover letter detailing why you would be interested in this role and highlighting your suitability along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org