Associate Recruitment Consultant
Location: London & flexible working
Global Intec Ltd are the market leaders within the Oracle Retail recruitment space worldwide, with offices in London, Dubai and the United States. Oracle Retail (Oracle Commerce Anywhere) enables a retailers’ customers to purchase products and goods how they want, when they want and to do so in a connected, nearly seamless fashion. We provide permanent and contract resources to implement, evolve and support these systems.
Why join us:
- Clear internal promotional path, with a high performance culture.
- Strong links with UK’s top retailers and blue chip consultancies.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding organization, whose services are in demand.
- Seen as the market leader with a long successful history working within the oracle retail niche.
- Warm recruitment due to a decade of connections in this space and exceptional client base.
- Ethical approach to recruitment, pride in who we represent.
- Valued employees, who function together as a team.
We are looking for a candidate who is capable of sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates before placing them in a suitable role. You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for a variety of roles at any given time. The role requires someone who is a strong team player, professional at all times, thorough and organised.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact for candidates within the 360 recruitment process.
- Successfully source and place candidates (both existing and new) in contract/permanent job opportunities.
- Support, where possible, junior team members
- Use social media to advertise positions and attract candidates.
- Develop long term relationships with clients
- Negotiating contracts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
|· Minimum 2 years experience in a recruitment or sales role
· 360 degrees recruitment experience
· Mobile to travel to meet clients and candidates
· Team- working skills
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Strong client relationship building and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
· Ability to meet deadlines and targets
· Fluent English
|· Display of success in extra curricular activities
· Drive and ambition
· Strong attention to detail
· Outstanding work ethic with a commitment to results
· Strong Commercial awareness
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us to discuss the role further prior to sending your CV.